15 Ocak 2014 Çarşamba

Reflection Task 1a

       Hello all! I am Rukiye and my friends and family call me as Rukiş.I am
nineteen years old.I was born in Zile/TOKAT 1994.I graduated from Turhal private Yıldırım Primary School in 2008.Then,I graduated from Zile IMKB Anatolian Teacher Training High School in 2012.Now that,I study Foreign Language Education in Middle East Technical University.My university is one of the best university in the world.Hence,I am very happy to study here.I like meeting with my friend,walking outside and surfing on the Internet.My hobbies are watching films and tv series.I love reading books especially political books.I love going to cinema.I usually play lute or listen musics when I am sad because this relieves my minds.Also,I have been playing table tennis and chess since 2005.I joined in some tennis and chess tournaments.Moreover,I love studying English since my childhood.Even in many years I joined English Olympics and I have some certificates.Therefore,I want to  become English Teacher very much.I think that this job is so suitable for me that everyone would tell me you should be teacher.Also,I believe that my future students will love me and I can make the class enjoyable.When I become a teacher,I want to live in Istanbul because it is my favourite city and has sea.This is a shortly my life :)

2 yorum:

  1. Dear Rukiş,Firstly it is beautiful to learn about you.Your organization of the journal really good.I can easily understand your sentences. The language which you use is also clear.I couldn't find any irrelavant thing in your writing.By the way, in the 15th line you use both "become" and "be"You must eliminate one of them.In short,I enjoy your writingThat's all. :)

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Honey, I wanna mention that I like reading your story from your point of view. Your grammar structure and style is really good. Take care of yourself :D

    YanıtlaSil